Uruguay: Grade D
Uruguay is a South American country known for its verdant interior and beach-lined coast. The capital, Montevideo, revolves around Plaza Independencia, once home to a Spanish citadel.
Travel Warnings & Travel Advisory - No Results At This Time - DON'T TRAVEL NO Safety Report Available For the Year 2020
1) The classification of these countries from the perspective of the United State of America.
2) Tourist security in the Tourists Cities. .
3) Response/arrival time of the police to the Tourist in an emergency.
4) Response/arrival time of ambulance to the Tourist in an emergency.
5) First aid in the ambulance for the Tourist.
6) Response/arrival time of the fire department in an emergency.
7) Availability and types of Hospitals for the Tourist in an emergency.
8) How Many Americans imprisoned there? UNKNOWN 0000000