UAE /United Arab Emirates: D
The United Arab Emirates is an Arabian Peninsula nation settled mainly along the
Persian (Arabian) Gulf. The country is a federation of 7 emirates. Abu Dhabi, the island
is home to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, with crystal chandeliers and room for 40,000
worshipers. Dubai is the site of ultramodern Burj Khalifa tower, enormous shopping centers and extravagant entertainment attractions.
Capital: Abu Dhabi
Travel Warnings & Travel Advisory - No Results At This Time - DON'T TRAVEL NO Safety Report Available For the Year 2020
1) The classification of these countries from the perspective of the United State of America.
2) Tourist security in the Tourists Cities. .
3) Response/arrival time of the police to the Tourist in an emergency.
4) Response/arrival time of ambulance to the Tourist in an emergency.
5) First aid in the ambulance for the Tourist.
6) Response/arrival time of the fire department in an emergency.
7) Availability and types of Hospitals for the Tourist in an emergency.
8) How Many Americans imprisoned there? UNKNOWN 0000000