Saudi Arabia: Grade D
Saudi Arabia is a desert country encompassing most of the Arabian Peninsula,
with Red Sea and Persian (Arabian) Gulf coastlines. Known as the birthplace of Islam,
to the religion’s 2 most sacred mosques: Masjid al-Haram, in Mecca, destination of the
annual Hajj pilgrimage, and Medina’s Masjid an-Nabawi, burial site of the prophet Muhammad. Riyadh, the capital, is a skyscraper-filled metropolis.
Capital : Riyadh
Travel Warnings & Travel Advisory - No Results At This Time - DON'T TRAVEL NO Safety Report Available For the Year 2020
1) The classification of these countries from the perspective of the United State of America.
2) Tourist security in the Tourists Cities. .
3) Response/arrival time of the police to the Tourist in an emergency.
4) Response/arrival time of ambulance to the Tourist in an emergency.
5) First aid in the ambulance for the Tourist.
6) Response/arrival time of the fire department in an emergency.
7) Availability and types of Hospitals for the Tourist in an emergency.
8) How Many Americans imprisoned there? UNKNOWN 0000000