Mission and Services of AHR :
In the new global economy, American businesspeople, professionals, students, and others routinely travel and work in politically volatile Middle Eastern and Latin American states. According to observers such as Amnesty International, the political orders of these nations often maintain lawless civic order contrary to international legal conventions.
Americans, who are ignorant of local cultures and social practices in these societies, face severe possible harm.
Americans involved in legitimate pursuits may experience false arrest, Prosecution, confinement, and violation.
Cultural misunderstandings and unfamiliar political apparatus may leave Americans individually unable to resolve these often life-threatening situations.
The American Constitution or the High Commission of the United Nations does not protect American travelers and expatriates experiencing the legal or political entanglements they may encounter in nondemocratic states. Furthermore, the American
government and corporate world often have little or no material redress against the offending nation in question.
From the perspective of the AHR, these crises emerge from the specific cultural, political, and social situation that demands education, financial services, and a legal apparatus. AHRconceives of itself as an organization that deploys interlocking services, including instruction in cultural practices, personal assistance in times of crisis, legal defense, and advocacy for human rights.
Our Mission Offers These Services:
1. We will provide Educational Information, Cultural Classes on Laws in Arab and Latin American Countries as well as Annual Reports Aimed at Improving the Safety of Americans Traveling in Those Areas.
2. We will Provide Help and Offer Financial Aid to Americans in the Form of Death Benefits, Support for Legal Defense, The Defraying of Costs for Medical Costs, and the Procurement of Translation Services.
2. We will Secure Immediate Legal Aid for Arrested, Charged and Arraigned American Citizens, Facing Prosecution, and Imprisonment.
3. We will Mediate Disputes Involving Youthful American Travelers in These Areas.
4. We will Grade Countries in these areas according to these levels of security,
Level (A) We assure travelers of protection.
Level (B) We warn travelers to exercise caution.
Level (C) We advise travelers to reconsider travel here.
Level (D) We advise avoidance of these sites. Avoid travel The AHR
will frequently inspect political, cultural and social events in each country as well as throughout the world. Our organization travel advisories will emerge from a summary of eight factors.
1) These countries political and social attitudes they appear from an American perspective.
2) Tourist security in the sites frequented by Americans.
3) How Many Americans does the judiciary imprison?
4) EstimatedResponse/arrival time of the police to American tourists in an emergency.
5) Estimated Response/arrival time of ambulance for Tourists in a crisis.
6) Availability and types of Hospitals for debilitated Tourists in an emergency.
7) Available first aid and medical care for tourists in the ambulance and hospo]itals.First aid in the ambulance for the Tourist.
8) Response/arrival time of the fire department in an emergency.